Patient Direct FAQ’s for Patients
Who can participate in the program?
Anyone who is a current patient of a health care professional that offers Standard Process products may apply. Just ask your health care professional for the office’s unique Patient Direct code. You will need it for your application.
Why do I have to be approved as a current patient by my health care professional?
This program was designed to offer patients the convenience of 24/7 ordering while still maintaining the health care professional-patient relationship. Only your health care professional knows your personal nutritional needs. As a current patient you get recommendations from an expert who will make sure you are getting the right supplements. Your health care professional will explain situations in which a supplement should not be used and help you avoid the dangers of guessing or self-diagnosis.
How do I apply for a Patient Direct account?
- Call (Phone: 352 357 7244 , Fax: 352 357 7246) or email: Maryann@baystreetwellness.com the office to get the 6-digit code to use at registration.
- Go to standardprocess.com or Click on the “Patient Direct” logo at the top of the page
- To register click on “Patient Direct” or “Register for Account” at the top right corner of the page
- Scroll down and click the “Register” button in the patient area.
- Complete the application
- Check your email for a verification message. You must verify your email address before the application is complete
- When your health care professional approves your request, you will recieve an email that your account is approved
- Log in to your Patient Direct account at standardprocess.com and begin ordering!
Does Patient Direct collect sales tax?
We are required to follow the laws in each state and collect sales tax from you, the patient, if applicable. Sales tax is based on your health care professional’s address. Orders shipped across state lines are subject to the sales-tax percentages based on your practitioner’s location.
Are there shipping charges?
Yes, patients pay for shipping. Standard shipping is United Parcel Service (UPS) Ground and based on distance and weight of the package. Shipping can be expedited and includes overnight, two-day, or three-day shipping, depending on your location. There is no free shipping based on order size.
How quickly do patient orders ship from a Standard Process facility?
Typically a patient order will ship within one to three business days.
Do you accept returns from patients?
Standard Process does not accept returns.