- 1 cup Quinoa Dry, I use Organic/Pre-washed
- 4 Tbsp Hemp Hearts
- 4 Tbsp Flax Seed
- 4 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
Pre-heat oven to 400 Degrees
1. Put all ingredients in to the Nutribullet, use the milling blade, shake the seeds in the container until mixed. Mill until the contents look like flour, doesn’t have to be perfectly blended.
2. Transfer flour to a large bowl, add 2 eggs, 1/8 cup of EVOO, ¼ cup water
3. Blend using a pastry blade, if you have one or a fork until the consistency is sticky.
4. Mold dough into a ball & place on a silicone mat, roll out to desired shape and thickness.
5. Pinch edges to form a lip around the border.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until you can lift the crust up with our sticking.
While crust is baking, prepare your toppings. I used fresh spinach, green olives, fresh garlic, onions/shallots & gourmet mushrooms. Use whatever your little heart desires
When the crust is baked, spread your desired layer of pizza sauce ( I found an organic pizza sauce at Publix), then add your toppings. Add a little sauce on top, sprinkle with Italian seasonings to taste.
Bake for 10 mins and then broil for a few minutes to make sure all the toppings are cooked.
Enjoy! It saves well, great to heat up the next day!