- 1 lb. organic chicken breasts, boneless/ cube
- 8 oz. broccoli
- 3½ oz. fresh green beans
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp real butter
- 2 cans of organic (BPA Free) coconut cream or coconut milk
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 red chilli pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cauliflower rice
- 2 heads of cauliflower
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 oz. butter or coconut oil
- ½ tsp turmeric (optional)
- 1. Melt butter in a pan.
- 2. Sautee finely chopped onion, ginger and chilli pepper flakes until they become fragrant and softened about 5 minutes.
- 3. Add curry paste and chicken. Sautee until chicken is light brown (5–10 minutes). Add more butter if needed.
- 4. Chop broccoli and green beans and add to the pan.
- 5. Add the coconut cream or milk, season and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- 6. While the chicken is simmering, prepare the low-carb cauliflower rice.
- Cauliflower rice:
- 1. Using a grater or food processor fitted with a metal blade, grate the entire cauliflower head, including the stem.
- 2. Melt butter in a skillet. Add the cauliflower rice and cook over medium heat for 5-10 minutes, or until the rice has softened a bit.
- 3. Add salt and optional turmeric while sauteing.
- 4. You can also cook the rice in the microwave. Put the rice in a glass bowl, cover it with plastic wrap, and microwave it for 5-6 minutes. Mix in the butter and let it melt.
- Serving suggestion: Plate the cauliflower rice first and the coconut curry on top. Bon Appetit!
Sunny turmeric is loaded with health benefits and makes food look irresistible. But it’s not the only spice you can invite to the party. Try a herbed salt, curry powder, or paprika to mix it up!