- 1 head of Broccoli
- 1 bunch of Asparagus
- 1 cup of organic chicken stock
- 1 small yellow onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- (Optional) 1 small jalenpeno, remove seeds and finely chopped,
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop all veggies in big pieces.
- Steam until really bright green and tender but not mushy.
- Place all veggies in blender (may have to do to batches)
- Add 1/2 cup of chicken stock, add more if you want a thinner soup.
- Blend till well you have a smooth puree.
- Reheat to desired temperature.
- Top with Nutritional Yeast and enjoy!
Calories: approx 120 for the whole recipe. Be careful when blending hot items, steam will build and create pressure in the container, so open carefully.